.DISCLAIMER.
The contents of this page is NOT meant for the light hearted.
All characters mentioned in the posts are strictly fictional and any resemblance to real people is purely coincidental, and yes even in the photos.
I accept no responsibility whatsoever for any emotional trauma felt by the reader.
However, I do claim credit if it happens to entertain you. =)
This blog is NOT intended to flame or offend ANYONE.
If you feel the posts are offensive,
there can be several reasons,
a) you are stupid;
b) you are overly imaginative;
c) you want to kill me anyway.
In any case, do let me know if you are offended by any of my posts and I will try my best to make it more offensive.
Although I mean no harm, I could include some if you ask for it.
.ABOUT.
From the author of
ivebeensammified.blogspot.com,
now back with a vengence
...
...
...
HAHAHA who am i kiddin'
hello pricks. welcome back =)
.ABOUT ME.
Name: sAmmieee
Age: 17
Birthday: 04 Nov 1989
Location: Marine Parade, Singapore
.PARTY HERE!.
.PAST PARTIES.
.FATTIES!.
Wednesday, March 16, 2005
heys...isnt it amazing?how i cld enter a 2nd post in a day?haha...lame...anyway...got the title from the first song of the album of affirmation by savage garden...Heex...lame...
anyway...just got back frm choir prac....feel so tired...think i didnt really do well tonite...was suffering from near indigestion after trying to stuff all my dinner into my mouth as quickly as i could... didnt wanna be late for prac with g2 tonite...indeed....i reached there just in time...haha...
anyway...tonite's been a rather stupid nite....lotsa stuff took place....feelingless now...my mind a while ago was just dumb and a little lameristic....haha...not filled with emotions now....life's beginnig to suck again...though not as hard as before...just so fucked up.urghhh.
..::lamed::..